Basic working skills for employees
Workers, employees, team leaders, department heads, directors, etc. no matter what position they need to have the most basic working skills. However, the position of employees, workers often encounter the situation:
- Do not know what the employee’s role and responsibilities are?
- Misunderstand the company’s rules and regulations
- Failure to comply with the rules, to work in a rebellious manner
- Working without methods, leading to failure to achieve set goals
- Do not like working with others (teamwork)
The course “Basic working skills for employees” will help staff and employees have the necessary skills for the most effective work.
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Understand the purpose, meaning, and importance of working at the company
- Understand employees’ roles and responsibilities.
- Clearly understand and comply with the company’s rules and regulations
- Enhance teamwork and improvement for the work
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. What is the company? What is the job?
- What is a company?
- Meaning of work
- Practice: Define the goals and purposes of training
2. The roles and responsibilities of the worker
- What are the workers’ roles and responsibilities?
- Practice: Define his/her roles and responsibilities
3. Teamwork and relationship between workers in the company
- Meaning and purpose of teamwork
- Human relationships in the company
- Game: team work
4. Horensou – Report – Contact – Discussion
- Meaning and Purpose of Report- Contact – Discussion
- Practice Report-Contact-Discussion
5. Regulation and consciousness
- Meaning of regulation
- Raise awareness and reduce regulation
- Practice regulations and consciousness
Course review, action plan, and certification