Project management capacity development
Planning a good strategy has been difficult, and its excellent execution is even more difficult. And according to one study, 70% of the reasons for strategic failure come from execution. That is why the role of business leaders, directors, managers is extremely important.
So, the question arises: What special skills does a modern leader need?
In addition to professional knowledge, thinking capacity, problem solving skills, behavioral skills, communication skills,… senior managers also need project management capacity. Equipping knowledge of project management as well as developing project management capacity plays a decisive role for the success or failure of a business.
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Understanding the entire project implementation process.
- Knowing how to plan and control results and progress ensures project success.
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. Definition of project
- Project management points
- Overview of project management
- Definition of project
- Stakeholder analysis
- Practice: Stakeholder analysis
2. Project planning
- Project management planning
- Definition of the project scope: PBS (Product Breakdown Structure)
- Developing project implementation plan: WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Practice: Determining customer’s desire; Developing the scope of the PBS project; Developing a project implementation plan
3. Project planning
- Project cost plan: Developing a budget for the project
- Project Quality Management Plan: Developing Quality Assurance Process
- Project resource planning
- Project communication planning
- Practice: Estimating the project cost; Building quality assurance process; Building an organization chart; Developing a communication plan
4. Supervision and control
- Project risk management plan: quantifying risks
- Project progress management: analyzing schedule latency
- Management of project costs
- Practice: Determining the risks; analyzing project value
5. Course review, action plan, and certification