Improving management capacity for Assistant manager
The position of assistant manager is an advisor to the manager and is the person who acts on behalf of the manager to direct all the tasks when the manager is away. The position of an assistant manager not only requires professional knowledge but also has to meet many other standards.
In particular, the person in the position of an assistant manager must be someone with a certain managerial capacity, understanding his own roles and responsibilities, grasping working skills, problem solving skills, and communication skills, team management skills…
Sign up for the course: “Improve management capacity for assistant manager” now!
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the assistant manager
- Taking good control of your daily work
- Identifying problems and offering solutions to thoroughly solve.
- Developing staff competencies through conflict guidance and management.
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. Company expectations for assistant manager
- Company expectations for assistant manager
- Management of QCDMSE & 5M factors
- QCD status assessment and 4M management improvement
2. Roles and responsibilities of assistant manager
- Roles and responsibilities of assistant manager
- 5M daily management tasks.
- Listing daily management problems and offering solutions
3. Problem-solving skill
- What is the problem?
- Capturing the status quo with a Pareto chart
- Analyzing 5Whys root causes, giving solution.
- Standardization and visual management
- Practicing problem solving according to real situations
4. Job instruction skills
- Manager’s role in job instruction
- Steps to follow instruction according to TWI-JI
- Practicing job instruction
5. Conflict management skills
- What is conflict? The meaning of the conflict in the company.
- Methods of resolving conflicts
- Win-Win, Win-Lose, Lose-Lose
- Practice: Conflict resolution role-play
6. Course review, action plan and certification