Learn and practice 5S
Ranging from offices, warehouses to construction sites, and industrial or agricultural factories, it is necessary to arrange, classify, and clean places that there is operation.
- The messy and unhygienic working environment forms negative habits that no one cares and they only manage if there are inspection teams.
- The more organized employees are, the better and more stable products If companies want to survive under the current situation, this must be done.
Register for the course “Learn and practice 5S” to know that 5S is a simple but very effective improvement method in practice.
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Understand the purposes and meaning of 5S for the basis of improvement activities.
- Apply from 1S to 5S in daily work to create a more succinct workplace.
- Build the 5S operating system throughout your organization
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
Overview of 5S
- What is 5S? Overview of 1S ~ 4S
- Meaning of 5S with PQCDMSE
- Meaning of 5S with 4S
- Practice 1: Identify 5S troubles at your workplace
1S = Sort: Steps, purposes, and tools for the 1S implementation
- What is 1S? Why do we need 1S?
- Steps, goals, and tools for the 1S implementation
- Implement 1S with red, yellow, and green cards
- Practice 2: Practice 1S with the 5S problems identified in Practice 1
2S = Set in order: Steps, purpose, and tools for the 2S implementation
- What is 2S? Why do we need 2S?
- Steps, goals, and tools for the 2S implementation
- Group with 5W2H and FIFO
- Flow analysis
- Sort based on the 3-True rule
- Give names and addresses and put everything in their right place
- Practice 3: Practice 2S for what was sorted in Practice 2
3S = Shine: Steps, goals, and tools for the 3S implementation
- What is 3S? Why do we need 3S?
- Steps, goals, and tools for the 3S implementation
- Assign tasks, 3S schedule, and check sheets
- Analyze and clean from sources
- 3S slogans and rules
- Practice 4: Assign responsibilities and schedule 3S
4S = Care = Standardize: Steps, goals, and tools for the 4S implementation
- What is 4S? Why do we need 4S?
- Standardized methods
- Visual management methods
- Practice 5: Identify standardized scores and visual management methods
5S = Sustain: Steps, goals, and tools for the 5S implementation
- What is 5S? Why do we need 5S?
- Building a 5S system, including structure, roles of responsibilities, strategies, mottos, processes, standards, culture, people, and skills
- Practice 6: Practice in building 5S systems
Course review, action plan, and certification