Job instruction skills (TWI-JI)
Employee training is one of the indispensable skills of leaders to support your company in achieving the desired success.
In a company, human resources play an essential role in determining job effectiveness. Hence, employee training skills are quite important. And, the leaders have a role in guiding and directing your employees’ work to gain the highest efficiency.
- Are you building a team for the best performance?
- Do you understand your staff’s demands, desires, and personalities?
- Do you have a clear awareness of the principles, tools, and methods to train your employees?
- How is the training process to give employees opportunities for knowledge and skill development?
- Have you handled working conflicts well?
The course “Employee training skills” will well-equip managers with basic staff training, the ways to manage them, and the most effective method of training.”
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Master the background knowledge of employee training.
- Be proficient in the principles & processes, tools & methods to conduct employee training
- Maximize the creative capacity and proactiveness of your employees
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
Topic 1: Company is a human
- A company are less likely to thrive well more than the sum of each individual’s abilities
- Performance is increased thanks to organizational capabilities
- Practice: Test first
Topic 2: Teamwork and reaching out
- Teamwork gives higher results than each individual does
- Tuchman ladder and reaching out
- Practice: Teamwork game
Topic 3: Know your staff
- Everyone is special and wants to be respected.
- Maslow’s hierarchy, DISC theory, and sense of value.
- Practice: Describe your inferiors
Topic 4: Observe and listen
- Listen to know what is not being said
- 2-way communication and listening skills
- Practice: Listening game
- Asking is a way to require others find out their own answers
- Practice: Question game
Topic: Make the best
- Use the right leadership styles for effective training
- Guide tasks and make your inferiors feel more confident
- OJT, Off-JT, OCT, and Leadership Style
- Job instructions
- Practice: Act a leader, guide tasks, and make decisions
- Manage conflicts to know each other better
- People relationships and conflict management
- Practice: Play-act to manage conflicts
Topic 6: Evaluation
- Recognition of achievements is the greatest reward for encouragement.
- Acknowledgment and evaluation
- Practice: Play-act to evaluate staff
Topic 7: Cultural changes
- Overcome criticism from the mass to make differences
- Orientation – Systematization, Autonomy – Evaluation
- Practice: Develop ideas for execution
Course review, action plan, and certification
- Evaluate learners’ knowledge after the course by all trained contents
- Final test
- Satisfaction survey