Teamwork skills are the way many people combine their strengths to complete a job quickly and efficiently. In order for the team work to achieve the best results, members must have well-trained teamwork skills.
In work or life, teamwork is always a very important skill for each of us. Therefore, the “Teamwork Skills” course will help trainee equip professional teamwork skills and methods, improve the quality of work, and the efficiency of business projects.
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Understanding the difference between team and group
- Mastering the development of a team
- Understanding the characteristics of a team that is effective at achieving a goal
- Understanding and applying methods and models to build a strong team
- Understanding and applying the skills needed to build an effective team.
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. Teamwork overview
- Distinguishing a team, a group
- Benefits of teamwork
- Team development stages
2. Effective and ineffective teams
- Characteristics of strong teams
- Ineffective teams – causes
3. Methods of building strong teams
- 3-P model
- Using goal and action plan form for the team
- RACI matrix
- RACI matrix method
- Using the RACI matrix form
4. Communication skills when working in the team
- Listening skill
- Skill of asking questions
- Positive feedback skill
5. Resolving team conflicts
- Definition of conflicts?
- Function of conflicts
- Causes of conflicts
- Steps to manage conflicts
- Methods of resolving conflicts
6. Course review, action plan and certification