Time management skills
Same property of 24 hours a day, some people always seem to have enough time to do everything they want – while others hustle from tasks to tasks, having difficulty getting anything done.
To know your current time management is effective or not, trying answering the following questions:
- Do you have time to do things you enjoy?
- Are you always in a rush and often late?
- Do you often cancel interesting activities outside of work because you are too busy?
- Do you always feel there is a lack of time in the day?
- Are you frustrated and impatient?
If you have ever asked any of the above questions in your heart, learn more about “Time management skills”
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Recognize waste of time and devise strategies to eliminate them.
- Understand and know how to apply time management tools and techniques to optimize work efficiency.
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. Overview of Time and time management
- What are you doing with a 24 hour day?
- Why must we manage time effectively?
- Practice: Tests how you use your time
2. 6 principles for effective time management
- Principle of pickles box
- Parkinson’s Principle
- The 80:20 Rule
- SMART Principles
- First thing first rule
- POMODORO Principles
3. Make a time management plan
- Set goals (SMART) and manage targets according to (M.B.O)
- Identify and analyze resources
- Set up work schedule by week, month, quarter, year
- Practice: Make monthly detailed plan of work
4. Time management tools and techniques
- Time management matrix:
- Quadrant I: Important and urgent;
- Quadrant II: Important and not urgent;
- Quadrant III: Not important and urgent;
- Quadrant IV: Not important and not urgent
- Introducing a number of popular tools and time management software
5. Course review, action plan, and certification