Negotiation skill means factors allowing two or more parties to reach a compromise. These skills are common soft skills and consist of such skills as communication, persuasion, planning, strategy, and collaboration. Understanding these skills is the first step to become an effective negotiator.
As pressure on success of transactions is much higher than before, negotiation skill becomes more important in every enterprise. Negotiation skill is as same as any other skill. It can be accumulated and learned.
Enroll “ Joshin’s Negotiation Skill” training course to improve your negotiation skill today!
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- To understand the importance of negotiation skill during the working process
- To thoroughly understand the correct thinking in negotiation
- To approach the rules for successful negotiations
- To be more careful with notes upon negotiation
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. Why do you need to understand negotiation skill?
2. Right thinking in negotiation
- WIN – LOST
- LOST – LOST
3. Types of negotiation
- Kiểu gây áp lực
- Kiểu nhún nhường
- Kiểu linh hoạt
- “No care”
- Kiểu “Không quan tâm”
4. Rules for successful negotiations
Rule 1: Understanding yourself
- Understanding the strengths/weaknesses of the company/products/services to be offered
- Understanding your position and competitors in the market
- Understanding your position and the negotiating partners
Rule 2: Understanding the others
- Understanding the wishes and needs of negotiating partners
- Understanding your partner’s position in the market
- Understanding decision-makers
- Understanding your partner’s strengths / weaknesses in the market
5. Notes in negotiation
- Standing on the partner’s point of view upon negotiating
- Understanding the negotiator’s personality trends and coming up with suitable strategies (4 DISC personality groups)
6. Summary of training course, preparing action plans and offering certificates