Effective communication with DISC
The “Effective communication with DISC” course helps trainees equip the most effective tools to identify human personality and behavior.
DISC stands for 4 English words: Dominance – Influence – Steadiness – Compliance. Based on these criteria, you can predict and analyze the opposite person’s personality, thereby having the right communication method so that both parties are comfortable and do not feel awkward talking together.
PURPOSE OF COURSE
- Understanding the factors that affect communication and how to overcome barriers in communication
- Understanding the importance of listening skills in communication and learning effective listening skills.
- Understanding and categorizing different personality trends
- Knowing how to communicate effectively with different personalities
TRAINING CONTENT IN THE COURSE
1. Understanding communication
- General introduction to communication
- The essence of communication and the factors for effective communication
- Barriers both in communication and how to fix them
- Listening skills, importance and levels of listening
2. DISC communication style
- Learning and categorizing communication styles
- Communication Style D – Domination
- Communication Style I – Influence
- Communication Style S – Steadiness
- Communication Style C – Compliance
3. Summarizing the course and certification
- The importance of communication skills
- Summarizing the entire course